Sectors Non Governmental Organization
Posted Jobs 0
Founded Since 1850
Group Relationship Manager (Strategic Accounts), AfricaPurpose of the Digital Partnerships Team
The Digital Partnerships team is responsible for managing relationships with Digital Partners across Middle East and Africa with a focus on Telco’s (Mobile Network Operators), Digital Merchants (including but not limited to Online Market Places and On Demand Services) including Large Digital Giants and Key Digital Activity Players.
The key areas of responsibilities for the team are to own and drive the Strategic Imperatives and Business Development initiatives for the Digital Partners across the industry verticals including building/ deepening relationships with the partners.
The team will focus on deploying initiatives identified as being high priority in delivering IMK and Mastercard (MC) goals, including:
- Positioning MC as a strategic technology partner, critical to profitability/ business growth in MEA
- Deepening relationships with key Digital Partners, ensuring holistic engagement(s) at all levels and driving flawless execution with robust governance processes
- Building and executing commercial partnerships and strategic initiatives
- Developing scalable value propositions and ecosystems across the different verticals that drive partners and Mastercard key KPIs (revenue, new consumers, transactions etc.)
- Providing Thought Leadership internally and externally